The cryptocurrency space is rife with many money-making opportunities.
However, many people are missing out on these opportunities.
Sadly, this is simply because they are not quick to react to unexpected positive market movements.
Well, in this article, I present to you a robot that can help you maximize your trading profit.
RoyalQ is a quantitative crypto trading bot that buys/sells over 130 cryptocurrencies for profit on your behalf in an automated way.
In the previous series, I detailed what RoyalQ is and how to create an account. But here, you will learn how to activate it and bind it to your exchange accounts.
Let’s get started!
My sub-topics for today’s discussion are as follows:
- How To Activate The RoyalQ Bot (Step-by-Step Guide)
- How To Bind RoyalQ Bot To Your Binance Account
- How To Bind RoyalQ To Your Huobi Account
We may now proceed to the main body of this post!
We have created a special series just for the RoyalQ bot.
This is to give you the best understanding of how the bot works.
This is the second part of the RoyalQ bot series.
Make sure you keep an eye out for new series that will be published soon.
How To Activate The RoyalQ Bot (Step-by-Step Guide)
After creating your RoyalQ account as we did in the last series.
The next requirement to begin trading with RoyalQ is to activate it.
It simply means that just the same way you subscribe to use Netflix, you need to subscribe to your RoyalQ before it can start trading.
Gladly, unlike the monthly Netflix subscription, the RoyalQ activation fee is only charged once a year.
As of September 24, 2021, the RoyalQ activation fee is $120.
This fee was initially $100, but it was raised to $120 on September 9, 2021.
Now, the RoyalQ account can only be activated using USDT (TRC20) token.
So, to proceed with this activation, you need to fund $120 in USDT (TRC-20) into your RoyalQ account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting your RoyalQ account activated.
- Navigate to “Mine” on your RoyalQ account.
- Select “Asset” from the list of available options.
- A new interface will display; click “Deposit” to proceed.
- Send your activation fee of 120USDT in TRC-20 to the address displayed on your screen.
You can do this by either scanning the QR code or copying the wallet address.
- After you successfully send funds to the wallet address, it will show in your account in less than 2 minutes.
- Return to the previous interface and click “Activate”.
- A notification will pop up; click “Confirm” select your country, and then click “Confirm” in the top left corner of your screen.
- Double-check “Your counselor” code and click “Confirm”.
If you have registered using this link, your referrer/counsellor’s code will be displayed as 3UXTV.
Be sure to contact your counsellor to help build a strong RoyalQ team (more about this in the FAQ section).
- Check the “Aggrement” box and then click “Activate.” You will do this twice.
- Finally, confirm your payment by clicking “Confirm”.
You have successfully activated your account after this is completed.
Every profit made with RoyalQ is subject to a 20% fuel surcharge.
This means that you would need to add an extra $10 or so to cover your fuel fees.
Initially, the RoyalQ team will transfer $20 of your $120 activation fee to your “RP ASSETS” account to be used for fuel fees alone.
However, the $20 dollar transfer to “RP ASSETS” has been withdrawn by the team and it is no longer effective as of September 24, 2020.
Now, after you have activated your RoyalQ account, the next thing to do is to bind it to your exchange account.
See you in the next section!
How To Bind RoyalQ To Your Binance Account
You see before RoyalQ can trade for you, you must connect it to your exchange’s API.
RoyalQ supports 2 leading crypto exchanges.
If you want the RoyalQ bot to trade for you on your Binance account, then this section is for you.
Below, I’ll show you step-by-step how to bind the RoyalQ bot to your Binance account.
- Sign up for a Binance account.
- Go to “User center” and get verified. You must complete the “intermediate verification” to use the Binance API.
This article will help you through the verification process.
Proceed to the next step if you have registered and verified your Binance account.
- On the “Home” page, click “More.”
- Scroll down and click on “API management.”
- In the given box, give your API a name, then click “Create API.”
- Fill out the “Security Verification” form and click “Submit”.
- Your API has now been successfully created this time (it happens almost instantly).
- Click the drop-down icon and then on “Edit” to customize the API.
When you click the drop-down icon, you’ll get more information, such as your “Secret Key,” and so on.
For security reasons, please do not disclose your “API key” and “Secret Key” to anyone.
- Scroll down to “API restriction” and tick “Enable Spot & Margin Trading”. This will give the RoyalQ bot the permission to trade for you.
- Copy your Binance “API Key and Secret Key,” then paste it into your RoyalQ account.
To do so, follow these steps:
a. Go to your RoyalQ account and click “API Binding.”
b. Choose “Binance” from the available options. This is because you intend to Bind Binance and not Huobi.
c. Next, paste the two keys, followed by your verification code.
View the images at a glance!
Do not click “Bind” yet. Copy your ‘IP address”. You will need to paste it into your Binance account.
- Go to Binance and paste the “IP address” that you have copied.
To do so, follow these steps:
a. On Binance, go to “IP access restriction” and check “Restrict access to trusted IPs only” (this is the same page where you copied your API key from). This is for security reasons to prevent third-party hackers from gaining access to your account.
b. Paste the IP address into the box provided and click “Confirm.”
c. Scroll to the top of the page and select “Save.”
- Return to RoyalQ and click “Bind” after checking the agreement box.
Your Binance account has been successfully bound to your RoyalQ trading bot. Congrats!
How To Bind RoyalQ To Your Huobi Account
If you want RoyalQ to conduct trading using your Huobi exchange account, then pay careful attention to this section.
Note: Huobi’s API is not available on the mobile App. To access it, you have to use the web-platform
This is a step-by-step guide on how to bind RoyalQ to your Huobi account.
- Go to the Huobi website, sign up for an account, and log in.
2. Navigate to “User Center”. Scroll down and click “API Management”
3. A new interface will be displayed. Proceed with creating your API key with the following steps:
- Name your API
- Beneath, check the “Trade” option but leave out “Withdraw. The reason is that you are only giving RoyalQ access to trade for you and not to withdraw
- Go to RoyalQ, click on “API binding”. Select Huobi, then copy your IP address.
- Go back to Huobi. Paste the API address into the space provided and click “Create”.
A notification will pop up, click “I Understand” and continue the process.
- Complete the “Security Authentication” and click “Confirm”.
After this, you will receive a notification click “Completed”.
- At this point, your “API and Secret key” will have been successfully generated.
You should not share your “API and Secret Key” with anyone. This is for security reasons! Note that an API key is the same as the “Access key”.
4. Next, copy your “API key” and your “Secret Key” to RoyalQ. Enter your verification code. Check the “Risk Warning” box beneath it and click “Bind”.
This is how to successfully bind your RoyalQ account to your Huobi exchange account.
Let’s meet at the FAQ section!
Yes! You must activate the RoyalQ bot before you can bind it to your Binance or Huobi account.
Yes, please. You need to turn on the “Professional Edition”. It ensures that you enjoy the full benefit of the bot.
This is how you go about it.
1. Locate the “Professional Edition” tab from the ‘Mine” section and switch it on.
2. When a notification appears, click “I agree,” then “Start now.”
3. Go through the “Risk test” and tick the appropriate answers, then click “Submit”. The last option is the answer to each number. In the screenshot, you’ll notice that they’re checked.
Note that you will be able to do this after you have activated the RoyalQ bot.
Well, it is no problem if you experienced this.
It probably happened to secure your “Secret Key”.
To fix this, try and copy your “Secret Key” first before the “API Key”.
As previously stated, the RoyalQ subscription fee is only valid for one year.
When your subscription has expired, click “Renew” and follow the steps outlined in this article to renew it.
Building a strong team is one of the great ways to make huge passive income with “RoyalQ”.
This definitely means that you need to get in touch with your team members. (I will throw more light on this in a future RoyalQ series)
If you used the link in this article to create a RoyalQ account and wish to contact your counsellor, you can do so via this Whatsapp link: 👈
No, you can’t.
You must first activate RoyalQ before you can bind it to Binance or Huobi.
Do you want to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies profitably?
We developed a perfect course to help you master Cryptocurrency Trading.
The second part of the RoyalQ bot series has come to an end.
RoyalQ is a legitimate crypto trading bot that aims to maximize your trading profit.
It does not have access to your trading funds, which means your money is SAFU with RoyalQ.
What do you think about this bot?
Did you find the help you needed to activate and bind RoyalQ to your exchange account?
Do you have other questions to ask?
Please leave your thoughts in the comments box, and I’ll respond.
If you found the post helpful, consider sharing it with your friends using the social media icons below.
Previously published RoyalQ Series: