The Hantec Group was established in 1990 with a mission to provide customized and professional wealth management services to help its customers create and accumulate wealth.
Hantec Global is the trading name of Hantec Global Ltd, it is regulated and authorized by 3 international regulations;
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in Uk
- Financial Service Commission (FSC) in the Republic of Mauritius, and
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) in Australia.
This review came as a request after I reviewed Alpari. In this Hantec Review, I will detail out all you need to know about Hantec and the tools required to trade profitably.
Hantec Review Summary
Hantec global has been in existence for 29 years now, starting in Hongkong but has expanded to Europe and other countries of the world. It has stood the test of time and has constantly improved its system to adapt to the current technological trend.
To give you cutting edge details about Hantec, here is what I will be covering in this review.
- Hantec Overview
- Hantec Products and Services
- Types of account
- Supported Currencies and Payment methods
- Transaction fees
- Supported countries
- Customer support
- How to make 30% Profit Monthly
- Nigerian Offices
1. Hantec Overview/Features
- 29 years of existence
- STP/ECN broker (There can’t be any broker interference with your trades)
- No commission charge on both deposit and withdrawal
- Spreads are awesome
- 3 international regulations (FCA, FSC, ASIC)
- Excellent client support
- Free Forex training. etc
2. Hantec Products and Services
Hantec provides traders and investors with various Products and services. This can be broken down as follows
- Fx Currency trading
- CFD trading
- Bullion Trading
- Trading Platforms
- MT4 Trading
- MT4 for Mobile
Note: Hantec global metatrader4 has a number of built-in Expert Advisors (EA) and also gives the user complete control to integrate third-party EA such as the MQL community.
- Zulu trade: This feature enables clients to mirror expert traders and copy their trades automatically through the metatrader4.
- Expert advisers: This is pre-programmed trading told integrated with the Metatrader4. It has the ability to adapt to a trader’s risk appetite to meet trading needs.
- Hantec global FIX API: this allows the exchange of information between the Hantec global client, the broker and the liquidity providers.
Analysis and Education
The Hantec team is committed to helping a client have a successful trading career so they provide regular educational materials, tutorials and analysis to ensure clients success. This includes;
- Daily forex morning report
- Trading and forex weekly outlook
- Tv appearance
- Special report and analysis
- Gold analysis
- Forex webinars
- Asset managers: Professional traders who want to manage friends or clients account can do so using the software in Hantec called MAM (Multi Account Manager). Through this, he can manage multiple accounts with the click of a button.
- Introducer: Through this, a client can refer to other clients and receive a commission from their trade spread
- White label: This is a service not offered my most FX brokers. Which the white label service, you can rebrand the whole hantec site; remove their label, put yours and invite a client to trade on it.
3. Types of Account
The types of account available on Hantec global can be divided into 2
- Demo account
- Real account
Hantec Demo Account
This account is offered to clients new to hantec global to practice trades and familiarize themselves with the platform. It is preloaded with $100,000.00. This is virtual money and cannot be withdrawn. The demo account is only available for 1 month. However, upon request, it can be reactivated after it has expired.
Hantec Real Account
There are three types of real account.
- Standard account
- Pro account
- Islamic or Swap-free account
The standard and pro account are Hantec global real accounts. All the tools available in the standard account is also available in the pro account. The only difference is in the spread, commission charge and Maximum trade. You can hear more details here
The Islamic or swap free account is a standard or pro account that is available only to the traders of the Islamic faith because it is conformity with Islam.
These account types enable users to hold a position for any period of time without incurring any swap charges.
However, users of these account types cannot use or carry trades or arbitrage or any trading strategy taking advantage of interest rates difference between currencies.
4. Supported Currencies and Payment Methods
The accepts deposit method is not as many as in many other platforms, however, they are quite effective. These includes
- Bank transfer: accepted currencies are USD, NGN, EUR, AED, and GBP
- Credit/Debit card: accepted currencies are USD, EUR and EBP
- Skrill: EUR, GBP and USD
- Neteller: EUR, GBP and USD
The minimum deposit accepted it $50 or its equivalents in other currencies
There is no Maximum deposit amount
Withdrawals are processed within 1 to 2 hours but sometimes take up to 24 hours on a busy day. Also note that once the withdraw is processed, the time the fund takes to arrive your account depends on your withdrawal method. For example; bank transfer may take 2 to 3 working days to reflect in clients account after processing.
5. Transaction Fees
Spreads on the standard account start at 1.1pip while that on the Pro account starts at 0.2pip.
Hantec global does not charge fees on bank transfer, however, your bank may charge you.
2% is charged on the amount deposited via credit/debit card
Deposit using Skrill and Neteller is free of charge.
6. Supported Countries
Hantec Global Ltd. accepts clients from over 150 countries including Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Nigeria, UAE, Norway etc.,
However, it does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Afghanistan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Eritrea, Gaza Strip, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Lao, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, USA, Venezuela, West Bank and Yemen
7. Customer Support
The customer support on Hantec Global is quite impressive. The following support media below are available and can be located in the Contact Us section of the website.
- Live Chat: this is available 24/7. From my experience, it takes less than 30 seconds to get a response when you initiate live chat. The answers provided to queries are also quite satisfactory.
- Support Ticket
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number
8. How to Make 10 to 30% Consistent Monthly Profit on Hantec using the Zulutrade
Zulu trade is an online social copy trading platform. The platform allows you to subscribe to signals from experiences forex traders. ZuluTrade offers you the opportunity to average a minimum of 10% on a monthly basis.
Trader’s compensation fees are based on the success and popularity of their trading strategies. ZuluTrade provides rankings of traders performance and allows investors to immediately observe and copy other trader’s portfolio.
When you signup with Hantec Global, you will be assigned an account manager. Your account manager’s duty is to assist you in both making your investment decision and also guiding you towards choosing good traders who perform to optimum expectations for you.
You will have 24 hours access to your funds and you can make daily, weekly or monthly withdrawals as you so wish. The image below shows Hantec global Zulutraders Ratings.
For more information on this, sign up with Hantec global and contact Emmanuel, He works for Hantec global in Nigeria.
Phone number: 07030877320
email: [email protected]
If you are in Nigeria, here is a list of Hantec Global offices in Nigeria
9. Hantec Global Offices in Nigeria
70 Ukana Offot, Off Aka Road, By Silas Udo Junction, Opp Travel Abroad, Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
Suite C7/C8 Choice Plaza, 90/91 Lagos Road Challenge, Ibadan
Hantec Global Training Hall, 3rd Floor, Akron Building, 94 Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Hantec Global Training Hall, Suites 217/219, Adamawa Plaza, Off Shehu Shagari Way, 1st Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
Hantec Global Training Hall, UPDC Building, Ground Floor, 26 Aba Road, Opp Oando Filling Station, Before Leventis Bus Stop, Mile 1, PH
Suite 5&6, Ridwan House Extension, Asadam Road, Ilorin.
Hantec Global has been around for a long time (29 years). This proves that it is legit and has served its customers well. STP/ECN ensures that Hantec cannot interfere with the client’s trades.
The interface is quite friendly and easy to use. Its integration with Zulutrade ( a top social trading community) has made it easy for users to automatically copy expert traders even when they are asleep.
What do you think about Hantec Global?
Leave a comment in the comment section below.
Forex and CFDs are leveraged products which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Therefore you should only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary prior to entering into such transactions