Bitcoins Wealth Club (BWC) is the HUB of the top bitcoin income opportunities online. Vitaliy Dubinin who is the creator of this club took his time to go through all the bitcoin income opportunities online selected the best and built a system around it through which members are making millions in cryptocurrencies.
But is this statement really true?
Well, not totally…
This is the comprehensive review of the Bitcoins Wealth Club. I will advise you to read it to the last before you consider joining.
I learnt about Bitcoins Wealth Club when I received an email from Justin Verrengia.
I have known Justin for a while. In my own opinion, Justin is the greatest online marketer.
He is so good that he has made over $300,000 in a month from a product that is almost unthinkable to earn anything from.
So, from Justin’s integrity, I jumped on this club immediately, however, what I found out was quite shocking.
I will be walking you through these review in the following subheading
- What is Bitcoins Wealth Club?
- Who is the Founder?
- How does Bitcoins Wealth Club Work?
- What does it cost to become a member?
- Member Support
- How can I make money from the Club?
- Is Bitcoin Wealth Club a Scam?
- Conclusion: – My verdict
1. What is Bitcoins Wealth Club?
In a simple term, Bitcoins Wealth Club does three things and they do it well;
- Crypto Education: The platform provides good educational content to get you acquainted with the cryptocurrency world.
- Income Opportunity: BWC refers you to income opportunity you can leverage to earn more bitcoins.
- Tools: It builds a system around the referred income opportunity to help you automated the process.
One of its goals, as stated on the BWC website, is to tutors members through practical examples on how to earn $20,000 in bitcoins per month on autopilot.
Although this may seem unrealistic, however, it has been achieved and surpassed by some members of this club.
The best part is that you can gain access to all this as a free member.
Sound too good to be true right?
Well… Yeah, there are some cons I will definitely point out later in this review.
2. Who is behind Bitcoins Wealth Club?
As I stated earlier, Bitcoin Wealth Club was created by Vitaliy Dubinin.
He is also the one who presented the training videos in the member area.
Unlike other similar platforms, this is one area where BWC differs, its founder is known. This is one way to prove its legitimacy.
But you should also note that Vitaliy is a great network marketer who has been associated with some failed network marketing businesses.
Also, the fact that the owner is known does not prove the sustainability of the business.
Then again there are suggestions that we might be a fraud… read on
3. How does Bitcoin Wealth club Work?
The Bitcoin Wealth Club platform is very similar to that of the four per cent group.
The platform is quite easy to navigate. Once logged in, you will be required to set up your BWC account to start earning.
To do so you will go through five steps as presented in the quick start videos, each step has an instructional video.
Literally, you cannot make mistakes setting up your account by following the videos.
Aside from the quick start videos, there are two other video courses;
- Bitcoin Basics Video and
- Secrets to Growing you Wealth in Bitcoins
This consist of five videos on all the basic and fundamental knowledge of bitcoins.
Secrets to Growing your wealth in Bitcoins:
This course consists of 7 modules. Each module consists of lessons broken down into videos for easy understanding and integration.
The lessons to be learnt in the modules are as below;
- Module One: How Bitcoin Wealth Club can help you massively grow your wealth
- Module Two: What is Bitcoin and Why is it Completely Revolutionizing Money
- Module Three: The Secret to Wealth Acceleration
- Module Four: How to Passively Multiply Your Money By 5X over and over and earn multiple streams of residual income.
- Module Five: How Bitcoin Wealth Club system works and how to promote it to accelerate your wealth
- Module Six: How to trade cryptocurrencies yourself and invest in Altcoins
- Module Seven: How to achieve your dreams with Bitcoins Wealth Club.
4. What Does It Cost to Join?
It is totally free to join the Bitcoin Wealth Club and use all its features and training materials.
However, for additional support, training and to share in the revenue generated by the club, you will have to upgrade to
- VIP: $97/month.
- Crypto Trading Millionaire: $197/month.
- VIP Elite: $250/month.
The question now is; How can I make money on BWC?
We will come to that but first, let’s look at the Customer support.
5. Member Support
Members can contact support through any of the following means;
- Web Chat: usually present about 16 hours a day
- Email: response is typical 24 to 48 hours
- Facebook Group
- Facebook fan page
- Weekly Webinars
6. How Can I Make Money from the Bitcoin Wealth Club?
There 2 major ways to make money from the bitcoin wealth club. These two methods are available to free members.
- Premium and VIP upgrade
- Passive Income opportunity
Earn from Premium and VIP membership Upgrade:
when you invite members to join BWC and they upgrade to either premium or VIP status, you earn 20% of this amount monthly. To earn up to 70%, you will have to upgrade yourself.
Earn from Passive Income Opportunity:
These are income-earning opportunity present on the member dashboard. Member could promote this opportunity to earn passive income.
Currently, there are four passive income opportunities integrated into Bitcoin Wealth Club that member can earn from. They include
- Bitcoin Wealth Club Course Funnel
- Infinite Tech Arbitrage Engine Funnel
- Torque Arbitrage Trading
- 3Commas Automated Crypto Trading
Before these four there were other income opportunities that are not defunct.
Defunct Income Opportunities.
- USI Tech: This is an investment platform that pays users 1% daily on their investment. Members do not need to refer anyone to earn. However, members can earn more up to 35% by referring people. A minimum of 50 Euros is required to invest in USI tech. USI tech claims to invest members’ money in forex trading and pay ROI from the profit made.
USI Tech Crashed in 2018 with investors fund. It happened that USI Tech was a Ponzi scheme all along.
- Bitconnect: this is a community based decentralized digital currency that anyone can buy and earn from in 4 ways:
- Lending– Here you buy the coin, lend it back to the company for daily ROI.
- Stacking– Here you buy the coins, hold it and sell when it appreciates.
- Mining– It is a cryptocurrency so it can be mined
- Referral: You earn from this coin when you refer people to purchase it.
Bitcoinnect was greatly criticized because it is based on a referral. Some persons believe it is the world biggest scam, that it is a pyramid scheme and will definitely crash.
And this came to pass, Biconnect Crashed 2018. It has been tagged the biggest scam in the crypto-verse as investors lost billions of USD.
- Mind24Global: this is an education platform that teaches life-changing information in the world of business. It currently features 2 celebs in the world of business. (Kevin Harrington and Jay Sargent). You can only earn in Mindset24global through its multi-level program.
Other passive income streams that were promoted by BWC in the past that are now either crashed or lost their integrity include:
- Trade Coin Club
- Cryptocurrency Trade Capital
- iCoin Pro and
- Bitclub Network
Do you sense anything shady? Maybe a foul pay?
Yes, you are right… all the income opportunity presented by the bitcoin BWC in the past have all crashed.
7. Is Bitcoin Network a Scam?
yes and no…
We can say that Bitcoin Wealth Club is not a Scam because
- Its Owner is not in hiding. He is known.
- The Educational Content present in the site is useful and well researched
- It has active support that answers users query.
- It shares profit with VIP members.
- It has not directly scammed anyone
On the other hand, we can say it is a scam site because.
- All income stream promoted by BWC has its major earning potential built around MLM. Your “spider-sense” should pick this up as a potential scam.
- It has misled investor to investing in a scam site leading to loss of investors funds.
My first turn off was when I saw that it promoted Bitclub Network; a site I had reviewed and found it to be Ponzi scheme.
Bitclub network crashed in 2019 and 3 of its promoters were arrested in December 2019 for the $700+ million scams.
The question is: Does Vitaliy Dubinin know these platforms are scam sites and intentionally promote them?
BWC has over 60,000 members so he (Vitaliy Dubinin) might be preying on members’ ignorance/trust.
He introduces a new income stream on BWC…
members sign up for this program using its referral link.
Since it is an MLM scheme, he makes so much money from referral reward and cashes out before the platform crashes.
But members that do not have good marketing ability might not make money, they might even lose their money if that income stream crashes.
So what is my opinion on Bitcoins Wealth Club? Check my conclusion
8. My Advice and Conclusion on Bitcoins Wealth Club
Bitcoins Wealth Club is an awesome platform in terms of the educational and training materials available to members for free. These materials cost money and time to create. You should also know that there are some courses sold online that do not contain half the information available on BWC for free.
In terms of the passive income opportunity in BWC, you are at risk.
The truth is that the only assurance of making money on BWC is through the referral program. So, if you are not a good online and offline marketer or have the money to spare to learn and acquire the tool to recruit people, you will not make money from these passive income streams. You might even lose your money.
Even if you have the marketing skill, the people you bring on board will eventually lose money.
Can you live with that?
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.